One of my goals in opening the consulting rooms was to create a “community” where like-minded talking professionals could not only access high quality rooms in which to see their clients, but also meet other professionals engaged in private practice, share ideas, access formal and informal supervision and generally feel “part of something”, rather than working in isolation.
I am really pleased to say that this goal has been achieved, as more and more therapists, coaches and other professionals have come on board to use the consulting rooms. With interest on-going in the rooms and private practice in general, I am confident that this provision will become even more useful to our professional users in the future. If you would like to be a part of this, please feel free to contact me on 01244 677010, and come along to see what we have to offer you.
Dr Colin Clerkin
Some of our independent associates …
- Mike Davison, CBT Therapist
- Tina Chipman, CBT Therapist
- Dr Katherine Ferdenzi, Clinical Psychologist with specialist interests in working with children, young people and their families; adoptive or fostering families and also in working with pregnant or postnatal women
- Linda Butler, EMDR Consultant and CBT Therapist
- Dr Karen Addy, Neuropsychologist
- Prof Tony Elliott, Consultant Psychiatrist
- Jen Rumble, Family Mediator
Contact the consulting rooms for details of the services provided by our independent associates on 01244 677010